Miss Kressant Amanda Smith

Hey y'all! This was my first blog and it was great until I ran into some tech problems. Oh well. I use my new blog smithfamilia.blogspot.com So I'll see you there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Griffin, Ga, United States

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Monday afternoon

Monday morning we ate a hurried breakfast and packed up our swim suits into the sub. When our aunt and cousin arrived we packed ourselves into the car. We had 4 kids in the back and then 5 of us on the middle row. We had a blast and an hour and a half later we arrived at yet another aunt's house. There we were greeted by sandwiches and a huge bowl of fruit which my aunt had so graciously prepared for us. We ate lunch and then hurried off to her community pool. With my various cousins and siblings we filled the pool to the brim and the air was soon filled with the usual pool banter. After having our fill of swimming we headed back up to the house where we gathered around the piano where all my cousins and sister took turns entertaining us with their musical talents. I must say that they are all doing splendid!!! Rachel started a game of cards which you can see from my pictures. I ran upstairs and got a wonderful picture of everyone gathered in the living room.
We then piled into the truck again this time adding to our great joy and merriment my sister Bethany who has been with my aunt for 10 looonnngg days. Hurray for her return!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad I didn't have to sit back there with yall. At least you had just gotten out of the pool.
Aunt Neecy

5:08 AM  
Blogger SmithFamily said...

Oh we had a blast, especially singing!!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home